Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Out With the Old, In With the New

It's here!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even sad about my old sewing machine dying anymore. What old sewing machine? That thing is history. Now I know how men feel when they get a giant new flatscreen on the wall.


Meet my new best friend.


She is computerized, operates by a touchscreen and will keep sewing while I walk into the next room.


I am pretty much in heaven.



As soon as the machine came I practically locked myself in my sewing room. I made three aprons in no time. (But not before watching the tutorial CD first ... happy mom?)


And then I proceeded to embroider every inanimate object within reach. I would monogram my dog if he would sit still long enough.



I'm going to become that crazy housewife that has EVERYTHING monogrammed.

Guess whose family will be getting monogrammed towels, totes and shirts for every holiday and birthday here on out. Oh, and let's not forget an apron stocking-stuffer here and there.

They should be so lucky.

1 comment:

hflan said...

I am so jealous! Congrats!! That machine is beautiful!