Thursday, June 14, 2012

Look Who's 30!


June 15th marks a big birthday in my family.


But I'm going to make you keep reading to figure out who it is.


Her childhood pictures are just too cute to pass up.


And she's going to wonder how in the world I got my hands on them.


Don't worry about it.


I've got my sources.


Are you starting to figure out who this is?


This adorable little girl...


...is my beautiful sister-in-law, Shannon.


I didn't meet her until she was an adult.


But judging by the pictures, she was an absolute doll as a child.


Too stinkin' cute.


Whoa, until that one comes across.

Nice pose.

Kinda creepy.


I really hope she gives me some equally adorable nieces someday.

But according to my mother ... I'll end up with a house for of girls on the farm, and cheerleader Shannon will probably end up with a house full of boys.

Isn't that how things usually work?

I have shoe boxes full of embarrassing childhood pictures of me with out-of-control bangs in the 80's.

Shannon's were all pretty normal.

Not much blackmail here.


And then you have the cheerleader in the making.


I am assuming this is her high school squad.

And then her college team.



I think this was her first pro team.


And then you have the NFL.

Obviously, I wasn't going to ask her help to caption these pictures because not only would she 100% forbid me from putting any of them up, there is also the potential for bodily harm.

Alright, not really.

But it's still better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Happy 30th birthday Shannon!!

Just in case you forgot, I'm still in my 20's.

No comments: