Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mama Massey


My baby had babies this week.


Now I know how my parents feel.


Just last week she was my cute little kitten with a suspiciously big belly.


But in my mind she was still the tiny little fluffball who came to the farm seven months ago.


But now she's created a new family of little furbabies for me to spoil.

She had her babies up in the rafters of the barn and has yet to bring them down for us to meet.

So until then, I don't have any cute pictures to share.

But I have something better.

When Massey was super pregnant last week she didn't do much more than relax.

I caught her napping on the tractor manuals desk out in the barn -- letting my husband serenade her with some old school country on the radio.

He has no idea this video even exists:

I recommend the fullscreen view so you can really see him getting in to it.


Just in case you missed it, here are a couple of other little gems of my husband jamming out when he thinks no one is looking/listening:

Car Singing

Mandolin Breakdown

No comments: