Friday, June 28, 2013

Here I am, in all my Glory

 
I'm about to do something I swore I would never do.
 
Post a bunch of baby bump photos.
 
But I won a contest from a super talented photography studio in town and I wanted to share their work with you...

 
You know you are getting big when everyone feels the need to compliment how "beautiful you are looking these days."

 
I think there must be a law that states you have to boost pregnant women's self-esteems once they hit the watermelon belly stage.
 
Because I'm there.

 
Even my husband told me today it doesn't look like I've really gained weight anywhere other than my belly.
 
God bless that man for lying.
 
I almost believed him.

 
Until I looked in the mirror and saw my puffy face and chubby arms glaring back at me.
 
And we won't even talk about what's going on with my rear-end these days.
 
 

1 comment:

ilariozaiger said...

Betway mobile app for iOS and Android - Jtmhub
Download and install 이천 출장마사지 the Betway 여주 출장마사지 mobile app for Android 거제 출장안마 and iOS. The app is free and includes an enhanced betting 여수 출장마사지 and betting app for 충청북도 출장샵 iOS and