Monday, April 4, 2011

Puppy of Mass Destruction


Woodrow the Weirdo.


This dog sits in the craziest positions. (Note his front legs behind his back legs)

And he farts louder than a sumo wrestler who just ate at a Mexican buffet.

But despite how funny he may be, he's also a pain in my rear.


I got this picture text from my husband the other day. It's the farm office.

The heinous redecorating job is courtesy of the aforementioned dog.

I assumed he got a hold of a bunch of papers from the trash.


But upon further review, I realized it is a bunch of stuffing.

How do I know this? Because my husband never cleaned up the mess.

He left it there for me to find the next day.

How kind.


Stuffing everywhere.


I tried to figure out where in the world it came from.


Then I found this. An empty pillow.

Woodrow may have been doing me a favor. Because now that I look at the pillow, it really is pretty ugly.

I was going for the whole "southwest" look.

I failed.

When I went to get the broom and dust pan to sweep up the mess ... I found more puppy destruction.



To top it all off, I had to make an emergency run to the store over the weekend because Woody officially chewed up every pair of socks and underwear I own. And I hate to do laundry, so I had a lot  for him to destroy.

It's about time we ship this furball off to obedience school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sure the Woodrow had an AWESOME time swinging that pillow around and watching the stuffing fly!