Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Catch Up


Alright, I've got some catching up to do.

This blog is officially transitioning from Diaries of a Farm Wife to Farm Mom.

And that's how it happens.

That's how you become a mommy blogger without even meaning to.

Here is a quick recap of August's spring.

This is his farm baby look...


His check out my sweet chevron diaper look...


Frat boy look...


His brief attempt at modeling...


And here is how we know he takes after mommy.

Shovel. That. Food. In.


This is his grocery store gangsta lean.


He's a pretty cool dude.


Here's his lady get that camera out of my face I'm done with your stupid selfies look...


And again...

But this time at the post office...


Chillin in the field...


Sleeping in the field...


Gratuitous sleeping baby picture...


Dino baby...


Who gets himself in predicaments...


Like every 30 seconds...



So there you have it. That was February and March in a nutshell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more thing.

I'm pretty sure I told my husband I wouldn't post this because I'm embarrassed for him.

But I'm doing it anyway as a public service announcement on how creepy fu manchus can make some people look.

He went several days without shaving one week and then thought it would be funny one morning to come downstairs looking like this.

With a long john shirt on for an added touch.


Ewwwwwww.....

On the left is a picture of him the day August was born 8 months ago, on the right is his recent fu manchu.

You tell me who looks creepier?


Thankfully it lasted all of 2 minutes.

He just shaved it that way long enough to gross me out.

Because he takes great joy in that type of thing.


No comments: